- Hits: 26165
Burke School Dancers are available for performances for your business or social event, large or small. We are able to customize our shows for private parties, weddings, corporate events and meetings, and community functions, of all sizes and durations. Contact us and let us know how we can entertain your group!
A performance by the Burke School of Irish Dance is a unique, spectacular way to celebrate any occasion. Whether at St. Patrick's Day or at any time during the year, the Burke School can provide an innovative, fun show that your guests will not soon forget.
Treat your family, friends, or colleagues to exciting music, traditional dances and contemporary choreography for an experience that will leave a lasting impression. The beauty of Irish Dancing is perfect for all kinds of parties, holiday events, birthday celebrations, festivals, club gatherings, teas, and private parties.
Burke School dancers also love to share their talents at nursing homes, schools, community centers, libraries and at civic events (performances for schools and special care facilities may be given at a discounted rate. Please inquire for further details). Dancers of all age and experience levels take the stage to offer a performance that will delight and intrigue all types of people.
Each performance features...
- Upbeat, professional, high energy dancers
- A wide range of talent, from show-stopping young dancers to world championship competitors.
- Beautiful costumes in the traditional Irish style - lush velvet and colorful designs.
- Rhythmic, energetic hard shoe dancing and graceful soft-shoe steps.
Note: Performance bookings should be proposed at least two months in advance. March is our busiest month, therefore any St. Patrick's day related performances should be proposed preferably six months in advance. Before booking a performance, the following information will need to be discussed:
- Where would you like us to perform?
- Is this event open to the public, or a private function?
- Will there be a dressing room area?
- What size is the stage?
- Of what material is the stage?
- What kind of sound system is available?
- What is the reason for this function?
- Would you like to include audience participation?
LENGTH OF PERFORMANCE
- For how long would you like our dancers to perform?